Hair Colourants can cause an allergic reaction, which in rare cases may be severe.
Some of the ingredients in My Hairdresser Products can irritate certain individuals skin.
Do not use the My Hairdresser Products if you have ever had a reaction to a Hair Colourant in the past.
Always do a Skin Allergy Test 48 hours before each use of the My Hairdresser Permanent Hair Colour Remover and Permanent Hair Colour Remover.
You can use our Permanent Hair Colours and Colour Remover with confidence, however reactions can occur for a very small number of people.
If you have had a Black Henna Tattoo in the past, even a long time ago, you may be more likely to have become allergic without knowing it.
Do not use the My Hairdresser Permanent Hair Colour and Permanent Hair Colour Remover if:
You have already had a reaction to a Hair Colourant.
You have an itchy or damaged scalp.
If skin is broken.
Never use any My Hairdresser Products to Colour Remove or Colour eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may be harmful to the eye.
Always avoid contact with eyes. If in eyes (remove contact lenses if used) hold eyes open, flood with water for at least 15 minutes and see a doctor immediately or call a Poisons Information Centre.
Do not use Products directly on skin. Do not use on a moustache or beard.
Avoid contact with skin. If ill effects occur, flush affected area with water and seek immediate medical attention.
DO NOT SWALLOW. If swallowed DO NOT induce vomiting. Give glass of water and seek immediate medical attention.
IN CASE OF A REACTION DURING THE APPLICATION such as intense stinging, irritation, rash or burning sensation on the scalp, rinse immediately and discontinue use. If you experience shortness of breath, seek immediate medical attention.
Before Colouring your Hair again, consult a doctor.
For medical advice, contact a doctor or a Poisons Information Centre. Phone:
Australia 13 11 26
NZ 0800 764 766
UK 0870 600 6266
USA 1800 222 1222
Western Pacific Region 1800 88 8099